Melia Whitehouse Apartments. 1 bedroom flat, Albany Street
£ 4115 per month
1 bedroom Serviced Apartments. Furnished
1 bedroom flat, Albany Street, Regents Park London NW1 3UP
A selection of fully serviced one bedroom apartments in this luxury development situated within a moments walk of Great Portland Street Tube.
MINIMUM STAY 7 NIGHTS. Book Autumn/Winter period by 1st September.
Prices/rates vary with length of stay:
7 nights stay £1270 per week or £181 per night
30 nights stay £1210 per week or £160 per night
90 nights stay £950 per week or £135 per night
The One Bedroom apartment has a double bedroom with king sized bed, an additional bathroom, walk in wardrobe and mini kitchen.
The One Bedroom apartment is serviced 5 times per week to include linen and towel changes.
Call today on 020 8366 9777
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 7:00pm // Sat: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Complimentary hotel gym usage
- 24h reception and concierge service
- Maid service and linen change
- On-site Gym and Beauty Therapy Room
- Air conditioning
- Guest Experience team
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- DVD library with 100 top titles
Tenancy Admin Fee - £300
Deposit -For short stays (less than 90 days)- Pre authorised amount charged to guests credit card £500 - Apartment to be checked out on vacation. * For long stays of 90 days or more 1 calendar months rent will be charged as deposit.
- Minimum stay 7 nights: 14 days required prior arrival to avoid any cancellation fee.50% of total booking will be charged if booking is cancelled within 14 days.
-Minimum stay 30 nights/90 nights: 21 days required prior to approval to avoid any cancellation fee. 50% of total booking will be charged if booking is cancelled less than 21 days.
Local Authority - Camden
Total Sq Ft - 473.61 (44 sqm)
From the apartment you can walk to get some of the most famous shopping streets of London: Oxford Street, Regents Street and Bond street, the famous landmark of Piccadilly Circus and some of the main attractions of the city such as London Zoo, the Wax Museum Madame Tussauds, Sherlock Holmes Museum and the British Museum are a stones throw away.
Despite being so close to the bustle of the tourist sights and shows in London, the location of the Melia White House is surprisingly quiet and withdrawn and offers the visitor the feeling of British charm and elegance .
- Great Portland Street Station - 0.11M
- Warren Street Station - 0.26M
- Euston Square Station - 0.36M
- Euston Station - 0.52M
- Goodge Street Station - 0.53M
- Baker Street Station - 0.57M
- No Record Found.