Strathmore Court, 143 Park Road
£ 2639 per month
1 bedroom Flat. Furnished or unfurnished
Strathmore Court, 143 Park Road, St John's Wood London NW8 7HY
This 619 sq ft ground floor one bedroom apartment is perfectly located within a ported building opposite Regents Park.
The apartment comprises a large double bedroom, a bright and spacious reception room with a separate modern fitted kitchen.
Call today on 020 8366 9777
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 7:00pm // Sat: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Located on the ground floor
- Living room with space to dine
- Bedroom with ample fitted storage
- Located opposite Regents Park
- Close to all local amenities
- CCTV and super fast broadband
Deposit: £2639 (equal to 1 months rent)
Council tax: £914 per year ( Band D)
Local Authority: Westminster City Council
Internal area: 619 sq.ft/ 57.5 Sq.m (approx)
Changeover of occupants mid-term: £50 per person
This apartment is ideally suited to young professionals or students due to its proximity to the West End, as well as a number of top colleges and universities such as the London Business School, University of Westminster and the Royal College of Physicians.
Strathmore Court is located within a 10 minute walk from St John"s Wood underground station (Jubilee Line) and Marylebone underground and overground station (Bakerloo and national railway). Lords Cricket Ground, along with the large variety of cafés, restaurants and boutique shops in St John"s Wood are all easily accessible
- Marylebone Station - 0.55M
- Baker Street Station - 0.65M
- Edgware Road Bakerloo Station - 0.66M
- Edgware Road Circle Station - 0.67M
- Maida Vale Station - 0.76M
- Warwick Avenue Station - 0.81M
- No Record Found.